What About Money?
Generally we would recommend that you do not ask any questions pertaining to the salary or package at the first interview unless directly asked by the interviewer.
If we have done our job properly, we will not be putting you forward to a role that does not meet with your salary/package expectations.
Tips & FAQ's Index
- Revisit Your CV Before Your Interview!
- What About Money?
- What Should I Research Prior To My Interview?
- What Should I Take To My Interview?
- Off To The Interview
- The Interview?
- What Sort of Questions Could I Be Asked at an Interview?
- What Could Let Me Down at My Interview?
- Some Questions You Might Like to Ask The Interviewer