What Should I Take To My Interview?
A basic checklist of things you may want to consider taking with you to the interview:
- If you have recently arrived in New Zealand, you may want to take a copy of your work permit, any certificates or qualifications including documentation from the NZQA (New Zealand Qualifications Authority)
- If relevant to the position you are being interviewed for, you may want to take some work samples with you (please ensure you take nothing that is of a commercially sensitive nature)
- Ensure you write down and take with you the name of the person's interviewing you and their position within the company
- You may want to jot down some questions on a note pad regarding the job and the company you would like to ask when given the opportunity at your interview
Tips & FAQ's Index
- Revisit Your CV Before Your Interview!
- What About Money?
- What Should I Research Prior To My Interview?
- What Should I Take To My Interview?
- Off To The Interview
- The Interview?
- What Sort of Questions Could I Be Asked at an Interview?
- What Could Let Me Down at My Interview?
- Some Questions You Might Like to Ask The Interviewer