Off To The Interview
You've done your homework, now it's time to head off to the interview.
- Smart business attire is recommended for any interview regardless of the company’s dress policies
- If you are unsure of the interview location, either locate it a day or two in advance, or allow more time, especially if parking or using public transport is required
- Try to arrive a few minutes early for your meeting, late arrival for an interview does not create a good first impression
- Prior to entering the building in which you are to be interviewed ensure your cell phone is switched off
- Do not smoke prior to your interview
Tips & FAQ's Index
- Revisit Your CV Before Your Interview!
- What About Money?
- What Should I Research Prior To My Interview?
- What Should I Take To My Interview?
- Off To The Interview
- The Interview?
- What Sort of Questions Could I Be Asked at an Interview?
- What Could Let Me Down at My Interview?
- Some Questions You Might Like to Ask The Interviewer