What Sort of Questions Could I Be Asked at an Interview?
To follow is a list of questions that may arise during the course of an interview.
While reading through these questions, ask yourself how would I answer this question if it were asked of me?
- What do you know about our company?
- What would you see as your ideal role?
- Why are you looking to move from your present employer?
- What attracted you to apply for this position?
- What management style gets the best results from you?
- Do you see yourself as a team player or more of an individual?
- What do you enjoy/dislike about your present role?
- Are you able to work longer hours if required?
- Describe your leadership/management style?
- How would you rate your technical ability?
- How would your peers describe you?
- Tell me about a time you have had to solve a challenging problem?
- What has been the most interesting project you have been involved in?
- Take me through a normal working day for you?
- How do you handle pressure?
- Have you had responsibilities for budgets and time lines?
- How do you handle criticism/set backs?
- Do you think your present employer will be sorry to see you leave?
- What do you rate as your key strengths?
- What do your perceive as being your weaknesses?
- What are your prime motivators?
- Why do you believe you are a fit for this role?
- Do you have any client interaction in your current role?
- What are your short to medium term, career aspirations?
Tips & FAQ's Index
- Revisit Your CV Before Your Interview!
- What About Money?
- What Should I Research Prior To My Interview?
- What Should I Take To My Interview?
- Off To The Interview
- The Interview?
- What Sort of Questions Could I Be Asked at an Interview?
- What Could Let Me Down at My Interview?
- Some Questions You Might Like to Ask The Interviewer