Revisit Your CV Before Your Interview!
- Read your CV to refresh your memory of relevant courses you have completed, the roles you have performed, and responsibilities/duties carried out in those roles
- Re-familiarize yourself with any memorable projects/achievements in your past roles
- Given the role you are applying for, think of examples of past work experience relevant to this position
- What are your strengths/weaknesses in regard to the role applied for?
Tips & FAQ's Index
- Revisit Your CV Before Your Interview!
- What About Money?
- What Should I Research Prior To My Interview?
- What Should I Take To My Interview?
- Off To The Interview
- The Interview?
- What Sort of Questions Could I Be Asked at an Interview?
- What Could Let Me Down at My Interview?
- Some Questions You Might Like to Ask The Interviewer