Invercargill electrical engineering manager
Apply online for our clients Invercargill electrical engineering manager job New Zealand. Refocus Recruitment, the recruitment specialists.
Electrical Engineering Manager required to lead an Automation and Controls team for our client a leading designer and installer of top-end automation, power engineering and control systems as utilised throughout the primary industrial sectors of New Zealand.
Job Ref: 1014
Date: Mar 10, 2020
Date: Mar 10, 2020
Based in Invercargill and operating throughout locations such as Christchurch, Dunedin, Nelson and various other South Island based towns and cities.
What does this role involve?
- The supervision and development of 15 direct reports with responsibility for the following:
- Project delivery and financial management of the business unit
- Internal team leadership and management of client relationships
- Ongoing training and development of staff
- Ensuring Health and Safety protocols and initiatives are adhered to
- Ongoing business unit development
What we want from you?
- A background in the industrial electrical automation sectors
- The management of an engineering team/business unit
- Strong motivational abilities with an eye for attention to detail.
- A relevant electrical qualification (Diploma, NZCE or BE)
- A deep understanding of design engineering requirements including QA processes, document control and FAT processes and documentation
- An ability to plan, lead, organise and control the operations of the Automation and Controls team
- Ability to communicate across all levels of an organisations, both internal and external
- A proven background in the delivery of projects on time and within budget whilst meeting or exceeding client expectations
What can we offer you?
- A very attractive salary
- A company vehicle
- Work, lifestyle balance in a beautiful affordable New Zealand location.
- Career advancement opportunities within a growing company
So, if you are seeking a new challenge in a company that offers a friendly welcoming team environment please apply by forwarding your CV in the strictest confidence to Gary McKinney at [email protected] or if you wish to talk initially call Gary on 09 448 5151.