Invercargill electrical engineering manager
Invercargill electrical engineering manager job available in New Zealand - Refocus Recruitment. Apply online.
Electrical Engineering Manager required to lead an Automation and Controls team for our client a leading designer and installer of top-end automation, power engineering and control systems as utilised throughout the primary industrial sectors of New Zealand.
Job Ref: 1014
Date: Mar 10, 2020
Date: Mar 10, 2020
Based in Invercargill and operating throughout locations such as Christchurch, Dunedin, Nelson and various other South Island based towns and cities.
What does this role involve?
- The supervision and development of 15 direct reports with responsibility for the following:
- Project delivery and financial management of the business unit
- Internal team leadership and management of client relationships
- Ongoing training and development of staff
- Ensuring Health and Safety protocols and initiatives are adhered to
- Ongoing business unit development
What we want from you?
- A background in the industrial electrical automation sectors
- The management of an engineering team/business unit
- Strong motivational abilities with an eye for attention to detail.
- A relevant electrical qualification (Diploma, NZCE or BE)
- A deep understanding of design engineering requirements including QA processes, document control and FAT processes and documentation
- An ability to plan, lead, organise and control the operations of the Automation and Controls team
- Ability to communicate across all levels of an organisations, both internal and external
- A proven background in the delivery of projects on time and within budget whilst meeting or exceeding client expectations
What can we offer you?
- A very attractive salary
- A company vehicle
- Work, lifestyle balance in a beautiful affordable New Zealand location.
- Career advancement opportunities within a growing company
So, if you are seeking a new challenge in a company that offers a friendly welcoming team environment please apply by forwarding your CV in the strictest confidence to Gary McKinney at [email protected] or if you wish to talk initially call Gary on 09 448 5151.