Fiji operations manager – Fiji, US $$$, free housing & utilities
Apply online - Fiji operations manager – Fiji, US $$$, free housing & utilities job New Zealand. Refocus Recruitment helps you progress through change.
Job Ref: 687
If you are seeking a challenging, rewarding role on a tropical island in the South Pacific then you need to continue reading.
Date: Jan 29, 2014
Date: Jan 29, 2014
We are actively seeking an Operations Manager with a proven background in the food sectors. This role will see you provide management and leadership direction to the Production, Engineering, Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Inventory Control and Logistics departments of the facility.
The essential duties of this role will see you involved with:
- Managing the facility within the laws and regulations of the Fijian Government related to food safety, employee safety and all other regulations impacting facility management.
- Management of the facility to ensure the processes and produced products are always in compliance with USFDA regulations
- Development of programs to assist in the operating results through improving quality and recovery operations
- Managing all production activities to insure they are performed within established procedures and results along with the implementation and reinforcement of new policies when required.
- Participation and support of all safety program elements
To be successful in this role you will possess an outgoing friendly nature, be able to manage, mentor and train staff and enjoy the challenge of maintaining a manufacturing plant whilst being involved in a variety of new projects.
Experience in the food manufacturing sectors is a prerequisite for this role.
In return our client offers a remuneration package that includes fully air conditioned housing, return flights to point of hire each year, four weeks holiday, an attractive salary paid in US dollars and other benefits that make this role a real opportunity for the you to get ahead financially in life.
To learn more about this truly exciting opportunity forward your CV in the strictest confidence to Gary McKinney at email@example.com or by calling Gary on 09 448 5151.