Auckland crane technician
Apply online - Auckland crane technician job New Zealand. Refocus Recruitment helps you progress through change.
Crane Technician. We are seeking on behalf of our client an experienced person with abilities in the maintenance, field modernisation and installation of equipment relating to cranes.
Job Ref: 898
Date: Feb 26, 2018
Date: Feb 26, 2018
To be successful in this role you will be either a fully registered NZ Electrician or have a Mechanical Trade Certificate & Restricted Electrical Licence.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Carrying out thorough Inspection/maintenance services to various makes and models of standard cranes.
- Working on the repair, field modernisation and installation on standard crane equipment.
- Attending emergency breakdowns and identifying and repairing faults on standard cranes.
- Conducting Safety and Risk assessment procedures before commencing work.
- Providing repair quotations to customers as required.
- Completing service reports and other required and appropriate documents in a professional, accurate, neat and legible manner.
Along with the above skills and experience is expected that you will be licenced/ticketed to work at heights and on elevated work platforms. You will have a current NZ driving licence and will be available to work away from home at times. After a settling in/training period it is expected that you will participate in the “on call” roster.
In return for the above skills and experience our client offers an attractive hourly rate along with training and ongoing career enhancement opportunities.
To apply simply forward your CV in the strictest confidence to Gary McKinney on [email protected] Alternatively, where confidentiality is paramount should you wish to have a discussion prior to submitting your CV please contact me on 09 448 5151.