Brisbane automation engineer - brisbane
Apply online for our clients Brisbane automation engineer - brisbane job Australia. Refocus Recruitment, the recruitment specialists.
Automation Engineer required for a role in Brisbane, Australia with a leading international company.
Job Ref: 993
Date: Aug 28, 2019
Date: Aug 28, 2019
As an Automation Engineer you will design, implement and commission control systems in accordance with defined project parameters (scope, budget, schedule and quality) for projects undertaken by our client. Underpinning these requirements will be your hands-on technical abilities along with proven customer service and quality experience.
Your day to day responsibilities will see you tasked with the following:
- Detailed control system design for the preparation of CAD drawings and other design documentation.
- Design calculations for the correct sizing and selection of cables and electrical equipment.
- Development of PLC Tags for SCADA and HMI software.
- Undertaking system design reviews.
- Development of functional description specifications (FDS).
- Development of RFQ’s for subcontractor installations
- Technical/quality supervision of sub-contractors.
- Checking of CAD drawings.
- Commissioning/Testing (FAT’s and SAT’s)
Experience in material handling/warehousing systems an advantage, with qualifications relating to the electrical sectors a must along with a current passport, as this position will involve overseas travel to commission projects.
In addition to the aforementioned requirements you will be a highly motivated/organised person with the ability to lead and mentor Controls Engineers to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
In return our client offers an attractive salary, a fun office environment and the opportunity to further enhance your career within a company that continues to grow internationally.
To learn more regarding this position please forward your CV in the strictest confidence to Gary McKinney at [email protected] or by calling Gary on 09 448 5151.